--Helen Keller--
.blog
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Working with a teacher with low EQ & no manners can be very irritating. Has been tolerating her for the past 1 month le... Ask ppl do things oso dunno how to ask nicely. I busy collecting money still ask me do this do that. Can't she just photocopy the worksheets she wants by herself? Put in the copier, press "start" & wait awhile so difficult meh?
Today was talking to another teacher abt the Maths worksheets tt he's gonna use for his class. She happily stood beside me with a file & kept calling my name. Can't she see tt i'm talking to another teacher? Dun she know that it's VERY rude to interrupt ppl when they're talking. WORST! She din even say "Sorry to interrupt"... What "good" manners...
Everytime go toilet oso dunno do wat. Stay inside so long... Ytd after she came out, I wanted to try my luck to "make some cake". Who knows when i stepped into the toilet, I changed my mind & came out quickly. Can't stand the smell! Doesn't smell like poop either.. Dunno wat izzit... Was applying VICKS to my nose from the time I came out of the toilet till I went home... Traumatised by her... Now she walk near me i oso scared...