When one door of happiness closes,
another opens.
But often we look so long at the closed door
that we do not see the one
that has been opened for us.

--Helen Keller--


.blog

Monday, March 26, 2007

I SO WANNA SLAP MYSELF

Went to visit Bearbear at the hospital ytd with his parents... B4 we left, he asked for a kiss kiss but i din coz his mum & bro were looking... The moment i turned away from him, i saw his disappointed face... That face kept flashing in front of me... Along tt long long corridor, i wanted to run back to him but i din coz i din wan to make his parents wait... I SO SO SO regret not doing so coz now i feel SUPER bad... I know how much tt kiss kiss means to him at tis moment... I din even give him tt little encouragement... So selfish of me!!! =(