--Helen Keller--
.blog
Saturday, March 17, 2007
Having worked at the tuition centre for 2 years plus, today was the 1st time i met such an irritating parent. She took up 2 hours of my time fussing over her child la!
2 HOURS!!!! Scared her son cannot tahan 3 hrs of lesson... Say he will headache la, cannot take it la.... WTF! Ur child made of cotton izzit?! Den when ppl were having lesson, she kept opening the door ask her son ok or not, pass him things & ask him sit dunno where........ Does she even know that she's disturbing the other kids?! I wonder how his son attend school sia... How is he going to go NS... How is he going to survive in the society in future... I really wanna know. Maybe can go befriend him & see how he "die"...
She can talk to me abt trust somemore wor... Said "I put my trust on ur centre so u should trust me oso"... She said tt to avoid paying the one month deposit tt the policy of our centre stated. Pls la, i dun even trust myself & i have to trust her?! Somemore she's not my friend or wat la... Can trust stranger? If can den last time so many ppl wouldn't have run away without paying their fee... Not happy den scram lor...
Although damn angry le but still muz smile at her & be polite to her... I HATE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!