When one door of happiness closes,
another opens.
But often we look so long at the closed door
that we do not see the one
that has been opened for us.

--Helen Keller--


.blog

Saturday, February 25, 2006

I'm feeling very emotional these few days... Mayb is coz of pms ba... Today in lecture, i dunno why but suddenly felt like crying... Controlled myself tho...
Anyway, went out shopping with Jen Nee, Tammy, Irene & Vanessa after sch... They went to shop for really cheap make-up, den we went for lunch... After tt we went to try sandal size... & after which i went to buy my shoe... FINALLY!! I found my size...

Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
How am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin' for is gone