--Helen Keller--
.blog
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Please get ur facts right b4 calling me & start bombarding me with things tt i did but u THOUGHT i didn't! I simply hate being wronged. I mean, who likes it anyway? I wasn't even given a chance to explain myself & was being bombarded by u & ur wife. I was even being interrupted when i was TRYING to explain myself. WTF!!
This was wat happened (Try to bear with it, it's a long story):
One fine day, a woman came to the centre with her daughter. She was interested in signing up for Introductory Science. She filled up the enrolment form & left.
Another day, this same woman came again & told me tt she's signing up for English. She illed in another enrolment form & when i realized tt she was here before, i asked "u were here the other day right?" She replied "Yes, i want to cancel the Science (FYI: Science & Introductory Science are 2 diff things) coz the time clashes with her school timetable." Then i went to inform my male boss tt the mum is signing up for Eng & not taking Science anymore. I went out to 'entertain' tt mum again & was settling the fee & tt was when i realized tt she's taking both English & Introductory Science. The Science tt she wanted to cancel was actually not signed up in the 1st place. What she means by cancel was tt her daughter can't make it. So anyway, i prepared the fee , she paid & she left. I went to the male boss & told him tt there's a communication breakdown . The girl is still taking Intro Science but Science cannot coz time clash. He said OK. Everything was fine until today.
Him: That time you said ______ was signing up for English & not taking Intro Science anymore right? Tt girl is here today.
Me: She's taking both Intro Science & English.
Him: But you told me that she can't attend Science because time clash & the attendance form doesn't have any information.
Me: Ya, that was for Science but the timing for Intro Science she can.
Him: Hold on.
Her: Lek Koon, how come ypu didn't inform us about the changes! All along i keep thinking that the girl is not taking Intro Science anymore & we've changed the timing without informing her.
Me: I remembered telling Mr ____ about it .
Her: We called up the other 2 students & left her out. Then we explained to the mum & she was very angry! Why didn't you inform me that there's this change?
Me: I............ (I was being interrupted FYI, not tt cat got my tongue)
Her: (I forgot wat she said here le coz she kept going on abt the issue)
Me: (Finally found a chance to talk) I told Mr ____ about it that time. Saying tt i made a mistake. That the girl is still taking Intro Science .
Her: Hold on.
Her talking to Him: Dear, she said that she told you about it. Try to recall what happened that day.
Mumbling in the background for awhile.
Her: Nevermind, anyway the matter is resolved. Bye bye.
Me: Bye.
WTH!!! Not even a word of apology!
PS: Sorry for my babbling on. I'm juz venting my frustration...