--Helen Keller--
.blog
Sunday, October 16, 2005
Was so tired for the past 2 days... On Sat, i was late for work. I was still sleeping when my boss called to ask whether i'm going for work. Haha.. So pai seh... After work, i went out with Theresa to Causeway Point. Went to Giordano & saw the piglet shirt i want. I went to try but it was too big although it's the smallest they have. I was disappointed but in the end, i got another 2 polo shirts...
Today i was 15 mins late for work.. Was quite engrossed in my work once i got down to it. But there seems to be a lot of things to do today... Din get to go down to the bookstore downstairs for my eyes to eat ice-cream... Haha... Den raining so damn heavily today... Almost lent my umbrella to a pretty teacher & cannot go home. Haha... Tmr gotta wake up early for project. Quite sian actually... So early lor... Haiz... & i haven't finished my interviews...