When one door of happiness closes,
another opens.
But often we look so long at the closed door
that we do not see the one
that has been opened for us.

--Helen Keller--


.blog

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Finally something has been done to curb ppl from smoking in coffee shops... But it will only start next year... Well, at least something has been done... I hate it when i'm eating & someone is smoking near me. So irresponsible... I dun wanna die of lung cancer can....
Anyway, i think tt friend i saw ytd is my sec sch friend. I saw her again this morning... But i din go tok to her... Well... Went out to discuss project stuffs after sch today. Finally we've decided on something but we're still trying to choose the best out of the 2 things we wanted to do. & i've found myself a friend to go home with le... Haha...