When one door of happiness closes,
another opens.
But often we look so long at the closed door
that we do not see the one
that has been opened for us.

--Helen Keller--


.blog

Friday, September 24, 2004

Oh...

Heard that the Math Prelim results really pathetic... Only 21.6% of the cohort passed!!! This time really trouble liao... Somemore 9th Oct is the parent-teacher-dialogue... Die... Today got to see "shuai ge" wor... =) Anyway, went for a few talks today. Actually is only 2 la... Haha... On Psychology/Sociology & Business... After that, we went to eat & went home. I've to settle dinner by my own tonight. Lucky my dad was around & he cooked Maggi Mee & we shared... I was too lazy to cook u see... Somemore he washed the dishes... *grinz* Went for tuition & i think i'm really getting rusty on stats... Haiz... Hafta get down to work & be really serious from Monday onwards... I can't imagine myself getting serious man... Haha... Ok, to my gf: i got update my blog one hor.... =)