When one door of happiness closes,
another opens.
But often we look so long at the closed door
that we do not see the one
that has been opened for us.

--Helen Keller--


.blog

Friday, August 27, 2004

My heart hurts so much i think it's gonna bleed...

Putting on a brave-front in front of the BIG BIG world is such a difficult thing to do. I'm lucky to be a girl... To be able to breakdown occasionally in front of the ppl i trust & not be laughed at... Life is full of irony... U practice certain principle & defy it nonetheless... We promised not to let other ppl's problems affect our friendship, but wat is happening now? Is friendship another trade-off? U trust me to keep ur secrets but wanna know other ppl's secrets... U call that betrayal... U're disappointed with me & so am i... I was wrong to let the cat out of the bag in the past & i dun wanna let history repeat itself, & so, i kept quiet. Was i wrong to do that? I dunno anymore... This is such a cruel world.. I guess that's why they always say "Life is never a bed of roses"... But the irony is, roses have thorns & to get pricked by it is damn painful. Somehow... It explains life... I admit i had a bad childhood, wishing for things to turn out better in the future... But the journey is never easy... It is never easy... For me...